You are here
Experience in FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational FMCG Company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organization is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong GM Procurement who can contribute to the success of the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth manufacturing business processes.
- Providing strategic and hands-on procurement leadership and execution
- Managing procurement routine activities including but not limited to analyzing and providing best practices and continuous improvement to deliver company's Procurement objectives across cost, cash, service, quality, and innovation business metrics
- Team leadership of the SEA Procurement Team
- Driving transferable best practice in procurement that can be adapted to other business units
- Champion company's vision of being the best food company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Level education essential. A Degree in Operations/ Supply Chain preferable.
- Demonstrable experience in executing successful procurement strategies and improvement projects
- Must be familiar with complex and culturally-diverse matrix structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Demonstrable strong category/ commodity expertise as well as ability to do industry/ market analysis
- Resilient, flexible and resourceful individual that takes initiative
- Good leadership qualities
- Strong in numbers and Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.