You are here
GM Finance - Public Listed Real Estate Company
- GM Finance - Public Listed Real Estate Company
- Prospective Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Public Listed Real Estate Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic GM Finance who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Building an accounting department as the company grows
- Interacting with venture capital partners and board of directors.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in Property Business
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- A minimum 5 years experience in Controlling Function
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a Public Listed Property Company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience