You are here
General Manager (Sales) - Coating Resin Industry
- Interesting career opportunity
- Great chance to develop domestic market
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the Paint and Coating Materials Industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a General Manager who can lead the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The General Manager will be reporting to the President Director. The successful candidate will work closely with different department as well as with Regional Offices across Asia Pacific. You will be expected to analyze and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business in Indonesia. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for overall Indonesia sales performance
- Drive succession plans to acquire new customers and grow business with existing customers
- Create sales strategy to drive the business performance in Indonesia
- Establish channel partners to distribute the products across Indonesia
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Develop and strengthen the sales and marketing team in terms of technical knowledge, sales techniques, communication and motivation
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Tangerang. Whilst fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as General manager in relevant industry
- Preferably also with at least 15 years experiences in Coating Resin industry
- Has bachelor degree in Engineering, Chemical or related disciplines
- Solid technical knowledge of paint & coating materials and technologies, ideally with the coating resin materials and paint application
- Strong finance acumen with the ability to develop business plans supported by market segmentation and financial analysis.
- Good general knowledge of other key functions such as Manufacturing, finance and accounting, Supply Chain & HR management etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience