You are here
General Manager Plant
- Competitive remuneration package
- One of the fastest growing rubber manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing rubber manufactures. The company offers different types of rubber including technical specified rubber, latex, smoked sheets, compound rubber, synthetic rubber and rubber related products such as tires and rubber words. They're expanding their business and now they are looking for General Manager to be based in Palembang, West Sumatera.
The General Manager Plant role is responsible for:
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer's expectation
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
The Successful Applicant
The chosen applicant must have min experience 10 years in rubber or any related industry. The candidate must proven managerial and working experience as General Manager of a processing plant. Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources) and knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes. Good communication skill in English.
What's on Offer
The chance to manage plant in Indonesia.