You are here
Flavour Creation for Sweet Category
- Global regional responsibilities
- Global company on flavour and fragrance
About Our Client
Our client is a global company, focused in flavour and fragrances. With excellent track record in Indonesia from customers, clients and business perspective sides they are keen to expand and grow their company forward.
- Create, modify and match flavours
- Well knowledge on raw material with active participation in R&D and regional creative centre
- Good customers relationship side by side with Account Manager on project basis, proactive presentations, with professional inputs and technical suggestions
- Manage and maintain creation lab through shared responsibility with other technical personnel.
- Provide a good example and motivation to Junior Flavourist
- Assist Production and QC departments
- Adhere to ISO, Safety Plans and requirements to local food laws.
- Assist Procurement in solving materials related issues.
- Drive Platform of Excellence initiatives and work on R&D ingredients
The Successful Applicant
Every applicant must have familiarity with Flavour Raw materials, good communication skills in English, with well knowledge of computer skill and major software programs. To be successful applicant, you must have some requirements such as:
- Bachelor Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline. ( Preferred: PhD or Master's Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline)
- Minimum 10-15 years proven track record of Flavorist experience in the field of Flavor Creation Exemplary Sensory skills.
- Must have undergone formal training in Flavour Creation under an experienced Senior Flavorist.
- Must have interacted with Global accounts during tenure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with good allowance and bonus
- Great local and global career development opportunity
- Good excellent facilities and offices