You are here
Financial Compliance Manager - Leading Food Manufacturing
- An opportunity for international career path
- Drive improvement across the organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major and most technologically advanced food and beverage producers globally. Due to the current growth they are looking for a Financial Compliance Manager to help expand their business.
As the Financial Compliance Manager you will be providing supports to finance and other business functions within the organization; liaising with business and support functions to ensure that they have an understanding of the business which will allow them to identify where financial compliance risks exist and implement plans to remove compliance risks.
Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate books including all compliance related matters
- Production of statutory accounts for the Group's Indonesia subsidiary companies as and when required in accordance with the relevant accounting principles and the legislation.
- Accountable for timely submission of all external returns across the areas of finance, taxation, legal and company secretarial.
- Assistance all local transfer pricing requirements, both external and internal reporting as required.
- Advise senior management and business on their statutory responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only open for Indonesian nationals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Training in an accountancy firm is highly desirable.
- Corporate accounting experience
- Experience/background in a manufacturing sector is compulsory
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (preferably SAP)
- A qualified accountant
What's on Offer
- A key decision maker providing global impact
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience