You are here
Financial Analyst - Mid-size Consumer MNC
Financial Analyst for a Growing FMCG company
Become key-contributor for the company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer goods company in the country. Their products are one of the most famous in the industry. A well respected brand with strong growth in the past years and positive outlook going forward. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic and critical candidate, with strong analytic skills who is able to challenge status quo and contribute to the company's growth.
- Responsible in animating top line financial performance to drive improvement from both price and cost control
- Provide analysis on sales volume, revenue including discount, rebate and trade support management.
- Review variances of sales volume, price, channel and product mix, management adjustment, and logistic subsidy cost including relevant explanation and action plan.
- Provide insight and analysis based on the recent macroeconomic situation to support business performance explanation.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in handling a full P&L
- Strong analytic skills
- Fluency English
- Experience in using SAP is preferable
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- A chance to work directly with regional and help build the team in Indonesia
- Become a part of a globally recognised market leading brand