You are here
Finance Manager - MNC Manufacturing (Cikarang)
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Fast growing global company
About Our Client
Our client is a remarkable multinational manufacturing company that produces sustainable packaging solutions. Due to the current growth they are looking for a Finance Manager to help expand their business.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the General Ledger and sub-ledgers incl., Stock, Assets, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure that all prime book accounts (incl., P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement) are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures, statutory requirements, GAAP and IFAS (Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards).
- Ensure that Balance Sheet reconciliations (from Business Services, NZ) are reviewed monthly with additional items cleared within a month.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of Bank, General Ledger Accounts, and Fixed Assets register
- Ensure that all expenses related to the accounting period, not yet paid, are accrued for as per GAAP.
- Manage the Cash, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Inventory Accounts of the company.
- Financial Year-end reporting (Board Pack, Tax Pack)
- Ensure that the month-end period close and reporting is completed accurately and on time as per Pact Group timeline
- Responsible for third party reporting and other financial reporting as required by local government
- Responsible for analysing the financial position of the business on a regular basis in order to identify any significant variances/deviations timeously, and propose necessary corrective actions
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Cikarang and only opens for Indonesian nationals. The ideal Finance Manager will be confident in leading a business financially and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- More than 5 years of experience in the area of accounting & controlling
- Experience/background in a manufacturing sector is compulsory
- Proactive approach, always looking to add value to the organization and being well trusted partner of the Management
- Experience in working with different culture, languages and of educational and customer needs, will be a plus
What's on Offer
- Global exposure heading the finance team of a leading industry player
- A key decision maker providing global impact
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience