You are here
Finance Director - Global Industrial Player (Tangerang, Banten)
- Top Finance Position of a leading industry player
- An international opportunity, leading 2 countries
About Our Client
Our client is a remarkable MNC with multiple operations worldwide and one of key manufacturing players globally. Due to the current regional growth they are looking for a Finance Director to help expand their business.
- Management of direct reports, including leadership, succession planning, hiring, training, coaching, communication, organisational development (structure and processes), personal development, etc.
- Preparation and submission of periodic financial statements (IFRS and local) and all other internal financial reporting.
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation and submission of tax returns and other financial statutory returns to government authorities.
- Primary contact with external auditors, ensuring timely completion of external audits, management letters, audit opinions, and acting upon their recommendations.
- Major investment project review in conjunction with local and country operations, sales and supply chain management.
- Primary contact with company bankers and other external financiers (if any), negotiating appropriate facilities/service levels (under Group Treasury guidance) and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
- Apply transfer pricing policies and improve documentation following Group and local standards.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Tangerang and is open for Indonesian nationals only. The ideal Finance Director will be confident in leading a business financially and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years experience in Finance and Accounting, 5 years or above in managerial position
- Overseas (regional) working experience and familiarity with manufacturing industry is an advantage
- CPA & IFRS Certification is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills across different cultures
- Good cost assessment and managerial skills
- Very good command of English both in oral and writing
- Familiarity with ERP systems
What's on Offer
- Global exposure heading the finance team of a leading industry player
- A key decision maker providing global impact
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience