You are here
Fabric Sourcing Manager - Major Multinational Firm
- Development and strategy building with vendors
- Develop and execute sourcing and vendor selection
About Our Client
A global player company with decades of experience, the business is geared for growth throughout the world and in Indonesia. During this exciting time we are looking for a Fabric Sourcing Manager who is expert in material development. The person needs to drive the national team to perform.
This role will report to the Regional Manager of the firm and with several direct subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing the right sourcing and development strategy to reach and support the business target of the company.
- Identifying and managing high quality products and continuous supply of fabric.
- Manage cost to be constantly low by having the insight of inflation factors.
- Lead strategy to drive down costs on a multi-million US Dollar yearly spending
- Continuous development and partnership with identified suppliers to adhere needed business growth
- Understand and leading the regular supplier evaluation to maintain high supplier service level with low rejection level.
- Manage multiple active contracts and understand the proper process with the vendors to provide the best possible pricing and quality.
- Leading and managing several strategic category management as well as the tactical procurement team
- Able to lead and convince internal and external parties, and deliver seamless supply of materials needed for business.
- Investigate trends in commodity price fluctuation and manage future probability fluctuation.
- Act as a leader and motivator to support the process of induction, talent management and succession planning.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced and strategic sourcing professional with an eye for business development opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of preferably more than 10 years of strong record in fabric sourcing within large companies
- Able to drive strategy implementation
- Able to lead a solid team internally with strong character exposure
- Solid experience in managing and developing vendor
- Able to execute daily strategic and hands-on tasks to ensure target realization
- Highly able to set the pace of the large team and efficient in time management
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the foremost multinational company in Asia.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.