You are here
Export Sales Manager - Jakarta - Global Manufacturing Company
- Key commercially focused role
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Export Sales Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Export Sales Manager will be reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (COO). The successful candidate will work closely with Business Unit Head, Sales, Technical Service,and outside parties. You will be expected to analyze and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Drive sales management towards new business acquisitions
- Establish and existing customers
- Be the main interface to the key customers
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction
- Track and monitor progress on new business development outside Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 5 years experience as Export Sales Manager in an industrial B2B environment
- Understand Export sales procedure
- Preferably also with at least 3 years experiences in commodity industry
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience