You are here
Engineering & Quality Manager
- Global MNC
- Brand new position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the Automative industry. One of the leading brand in the automotive industry and a brand that continues to grow in the region. With a strong demand within the automotive industry, they are a business that will continue to have a big precense in the region. As part of the growth plans and the building of a strong name and reputation, they are looking for a proven Engineering & Quality Manager to manage total manufacturing activities in Indonesia
- Coordinate the activities of the Mfg Engineers day to day
- Mentor Mfg Engineers on Nexteer practices and procedures
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of each engineer
- Manage the capital spending for projects in the plant
- Lead process problem solving / root cause analysis
- On Time Implementation of PDT assignments relative to ME dept.
- Establish and maintain maintenance standard and system.
- MT technical standard develop.
- Lead TPM system implementation in plant.
- Improve TPM culture, cooperate with others department to create good TPM atmosphere in company.
- To train and guide the team member to develop their career path planning, improvement for technical skill and capability, and upgrading of knowledge.
- Manages the quality for the plant (Suppliers / system / production / customers) and the quality team;
- Responsible for following the quality system (ISO TS 16949);
- Responsible for the quality of the products for the customers;
- Improves the quality performance within the plant;
- Responsible for stopping the production when products are defective or non conform and obtain corrective action necessary
- Continues improve and develop quality team capabilities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in some form of engineering required
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Indonesian, and spoken Chinese is a plus
- 5 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environmentAble to develop standard and specialized processes and tooling used in manufacturing production
- Able to skillfully read blueprints, including a good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
- Able to understand and apply manufacturing standards and tools, including PDP, P/DFMEA, SPC, etc.
- Able to generally understand the industrial hydraulic, pneumatic system and controls
- Self-motivated, strong responsibilities
- Able to lead related team member (Engineering, Quality, Purchasing, Manufacturing)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge is preferred
- Familiar with the creation and modification of PFMEA, Control Plan, PFD, & WI
- Rich experience of TPM system, TPM project implementation, TPM culture creation.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading business for a leading brand
- The chance to step into a lead role in engineering and quality