You are here
Engineering Project Manager
Reputable Multinational Company
Manufacturing Project Engineering Experience Required
About Our Client
Michael Page Indonesia is currently working with our esteemed client, a multinational company manufacturing Fast Moving Consumer Goods products looking to fill the position of Project Engineering Manager to be based in their facility in Jakarta, Indonesia. The company has a long-standing global reputation as one of the leading manufacturers of consumer goods product, and they have also established themselves locally as a key player in the Indonesian Market.
- This position will work closely with the factories in the region as well as regional SHE, QA, RD&E and other cross functional groups to ensure technical alignment.
- For each Key Technology Platform and selected Discipline, this position will be the main contact with the Global COE or Discipline Lead as applicable.
- This position will also require working with local, regional and global engineering solution providers to source the best and the most innovative solutions for all technical initiatives as well as leverage engineering resources to support the region's needs.
- Must be able to travel across the region.
- The role may involve working with project teams located across multiple time zones, and require attending meetings outside of normal business hours, in the local time zone
- The incumbent will be responsible or provide support to implement Engineering Work Process and the Early Management system in accordance with company strategy across the ASIA region
- Developing process and technical people capabilities across the region
- Planning, and overseeing technical projects
- Foster a team working environment
- Support development of site Capital Budgets in support of Site Master Plans
The Successful Applicant
-Min. Bachelor's degree in Engineering
-Min. 7 years experience handling technical project engineering role in food/beverage/pharmaceutical industry
-Able to work in a team and posses a successful track record in leadership capabilities
-Willing to travel
-Able to communicate fluently in English
What's on Offer
-Exposure to regional projects
-Managerial position in a dynamic working environment
-Competitive benefit and package