You are here
Direct Sales Channel Manager
- Interesting career opportunity within a multinational company
- Great corporate culture
About Our Client
Our client is a respected multinational company, which is one of the global leaders in its industry.
Successful candidate will be responsible for - but not only limited to:
- Drive the regional retail channel strategy within the country.
- Manage Multi Channel customers (Account and Cash customers) through the Telemarketing team to ensure effective development and identification of customers with potential for movement to Telesales and Field sales, Build valued partnership in long terms with retail channel.
- Direct Sales Business Development, Develop and deploy business tactics, which focus on new business acquisition and development of current Direct sales channel customers.
- Manage country lead qualification and lead generation through Telemarketing.
- Drive sales channel improvement through regionally harmonised processes and procedures including GSP, SSI and sales automation.
- Plan and implement appropriate sales initiatives in order to ensure achievement of sales targets (revenue and shipments) and yields from the Telesales team.
- Ensure Telesales Executive is able to utilise sales tool (eg C-View) to increase the effectiveness and efficacy of daily activity.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates are expected to have experiences as follows:
- 8 years' experience in consumer/retail and/or marketing planning.
- 3 years' experience in a similar capacity and preferably in a mid-size organisation of a related industry .
- Degree in related discipline.
- Numerical skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Software skills (Sales Forecasting).
- Communication skills, spoken and written (excellent)
What's on Offer
This job offers you a great opportunity to work for a top notch company, one of the global market leaders with an interesting remuneration package.