You are here
Deputy Finance Director - Global MNC Company
- Be Part of a Huge Organization
- Great Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Global MNC Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic candidate who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Ensure compliant filing of company tax documents (PPH; PPN; …) and archiving of documents according to statutory and audit requirements.
- Ensure timely payment of Tax obligations to Indonesian Tax authorities
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Ensure correct Accounting of Revenue and Cost in accordance with Indonesian Accounting Standards.
- Able to manage, comply and ensure adherence to deadlines for internal and external Financial Reports.
- Able to manage Financial Audits being Tax, Annual Auditors or Internal Auditors.
- Able to prepare detailed Financial Planning (Budget; Cash)
- Implement and develop "best practice" Standard Operating Procedures in the company.
- Able to manage projects in an organized and professional manner
- Able to analyze financial data, monitor and set up financial controlling reports for internal financial steering and 'offer recommendations to the BoD
- Provide assistance and direction to the company regarding financial matters.
- Able to liaise with foreign companies (which includes the Headquarters) regarding financial matters
- Able to perform treasury duties (LC, SKBDN, …)
- Able to prepare presentations on financial data
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 12 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- MNC working experience is a must
- This role will be based in HALIM
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation