You are here
Demand & Supply Planning Manager
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
- An opportunity to work in MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global Fast Moving Consumer Goods company. For Indonesia itself, they become leading employer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods professionals. They are the market leader in their category and currently they expands their business to the remote area to strengthen their their will to become No.1. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business as Demand Planning Manager.
The Demand Planning Manager about all activities to deliver product from ware house to end user. The Logistic Manager will manage both distribution and logistic team in the company. The responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Develop and Implement an initiatives of demand & supply planning strategic - focus on effective production, distribution & inventory plan.
- Develop the Sales & Operations Planning to minimize service risk and cost efficiency.
- Plan and manage for capital investment for long term infrastructure planning.
- Work closely to commercial team, supply chain team and procurement team to ensure forecast accuracy and cost efficiency.
- Managed all aspects of demand analysis and forecasting contributing to increased profit.
- Maintained on time delivery schedules and receipt of raw material and finished goods.
- Supervised, trained and implemented team objectives for all demand planners.
- Established monthly review process with Head of Sales, Head of Marketing and Head of Finance to ensure business changes and new brand introductions were incorporated into the forecast.
The Successful Applicant
The Demand Planning Manager will be base in Jakarta and report directly to Supply Chain Director. The candidates must have minimum 5 years of work experiences managing Demand Planning and the S&OP process.
Other key requirements include.
- Minimum university degree
- Good Leadership & Communication skill
- Ms. Word , Ms. Access, Ms. Excel , MS Power Point and SAP is essential
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that focuses on teamwork