You are here
Demand & Supply Planning Manager - Multinational FMCG Firm
- Multinational FMCG firm with global presence
- Globally standardized operations
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation in throughout several factories in Indonesia. With major experiences in producing quality and standardized consumer goods, they are geared for aggressive growth throughout Indonesia. The key success of this business is to optimize be the brand in mind for general Indonesians. During this exciting time they are looking for an Indonesia Demand & Supply Planning manager to drive the performance and invigorate the organization.
This role will report to the Supply Chain Director of the firm, and with several experienced direct subordinates within your function. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Direct country wide accountability for the demand & supply planning process for maintaining forecast accuracy, for all factories in Indonesia
- Provide support and education internal stakeholder, particularly to new personnel involved in demand and supply management.
- Manage ad hoc projects and tasks that will enhance the business environment through improved supply chain process and procedures
- Direct the operations of selected business activities to ensure the current and future plans of the organisation are met.
- Execute change programs whilst having the ability to effectively manage on a day to day basis to ensure people, process and technology perform at optimal levels and deliver quality products efficiently
- Deliver on agreed business goals through involving, empowering and motivating people whilst ensuring the business program is consistent with the broader Supply Chain, S&OP objectives and Manufacturing Best Practice Program.
- Responsible for Operations Research, Capacity Planning, Process Re-engineering and new systems implementation.
- Requires an individual who can contribute to improving performance both at strategic and operational levels.
- Coordinate the activities of managers with operational responsibilities in states and divisions to ensure the business operating policies and procedures are maintained and monitor the performance of those areas of responsibility.
- Monitor performance and drive the business to achieve targets.
- Report regularly on business performance.
- Manage a team of supply chain planners.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced Demand & Supply Planning professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of 10 years of strong record in Supply Chain roles of standardized firms, with focus on Demand & Supply Planning.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverable schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable and high proficiency in SAP
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- World class learning and development opportunities.
- Vast career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.