You are here
Customer Proposal and Logistic Coordinator
- Multinational Manufacturing Company
- Well remunerated position
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Plastic Pallet Manufacturing Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as a Customer Proposal and Logistic Coordinator to assist their Sales and Production team to coordinate within department (internal team and external team).
- Delivering quotations on time and within specific KPI targets.
- Ensuring sufficient stock is available to meet customer demands and budgeted sales forecasts.
- Building strong interpersonal working relations with the sales and production teams.
- Ensuring timely product deliveries to customers.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing sales teams with quotations in line with KPI's.
- Providing data related to Customer Quotations, Order and Deliveries and report all the progress to Global Head of Sales and sales teams.
- Providing regular feedback and updates of quotations and shipments to the customer and sales teams.
- Providing customers with updates regarding shipment of product.
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Proposal and Logistic Coordinator will be based in Bali. Candidate must be residing in Bali or willing to relocate to Bali.
Other key requirements includes:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in shipping or sales environment.
- Full understanding of tax, export/import and legislation.
- Proficient with MS Office : Excel, Power Point, Outlook and MS Word
- Computer literate, comfortable and competent in Technology
- Strong in number and good analytic skill
- Need to have administrative background
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent command both in English or Indonesian
- Strong in number and administrative skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and a collaborative team Player
- Professional business etiquette
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a Multinational Plastic Pallet Manufacturing Company and to embark on the greatest adventure of your professional career.