You are here
Country Procurement Manager
- A well remuneration position with strong growth potential
- Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing Company. Globally. With the products placed globally, they need a strong Country Procurement Manager to manage it.
A Country Procurement Manager's need to manage the team and develop procurement strategy to manage cost saving. As the Country Procurement Manager, you will be reporting to the Regional Procurement Manager.
- Manage and develop procurement strategy to ensure all materials being deliver on time and with the lowest cost.
- Managing and coordinating the procurement of all indirect materials, equipment, supplies and services essential to the operation, ensuring that purchases be of the required quality and quantity.
- Leverage negotiations skills and knowledge of costs and cost drivers to negotiate favorable pricing and PO terms and conditions with approved vendors.
- Initiate procurement planning meeting to understand user's need.
- Manage relationship and ways of working with key suppliers in order to align understanding & commitment with internal customer expectations.
- Follow up & evaluate new suppliers registration to make sure our supplier's data completed and full filled which meets user's specifications and/or in-house requirements in line with the collaboration with vendor management.
The Successful Applicant
The Country Procurement Manager will be base in Banten. The candidates must have minimum 5 years managerial level related to procurement.
Other key requirement includes :
- Minimum Bachelor from Technical or Economic background
- Good negotiation skill
- MS Word , MS Excel , MS Power Point and SAP is essential
- Initiative, integrity and committed
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Understanding of contract management
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation.
What's on Offer
- Global FMCG Company
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
- Work in strong company value