You are here
Country Manager - Digital Entertainment (Music)
Exciting brand and dynamic culture.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in this entertainment industry. They are currently looking to develop their business presence in Indonesia and are seeking an exceptional Country Manager to be part of their growing team. As a Country Manager, you are responsible to develop, implement strategies and manage the team to ensure the cost effective achievement of the company's objective. This means you are responsible for delivering the highest levels of revenue growth for future development of the organization.
Reporting to the regional director, the Country Manager will be responsible to lead the whole operations in Indonesia. Other key responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Managing the whole P&L of the business in Indonesia.
- Managing entire budget of operations in Indonesia, and ensuring that the business has positive ROI.
- Driving the business in order to grow revenues, and market share.
- Leading the Marketing and PR team in order to grow the business.
- Creating and executing annual business plans across content, business development, marketing and support functions.
- Coaching, and ensuring development of the team members.
- Driving the recruitment and training across different functions.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
- Managing multiple stakeholders and ensuring all communications are well.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber Indonesian with an impressive track record. Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead.
Other requirements include:
- At least 8 years of working experience, ideally you are from management consultancy and/or internet business.
- Previous experience in start-up.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills Experience of manage both Modern Trade and General Trade in the F&B or fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Drive and hunger to achieve results independent, self-starter and initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Previous responsibility in managing P&L of a set up/market.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and take up challenges, whether alone or in a team.
What's on Offer
- Ability to lead the business, and be the most senior individual in the business.
- Rare opportunity.
- Attractive remuneration.