You are here
Country Head - Start-up Technology based
- Attractive opportunity
- Start up company with dynamic culture
About Our Client
Indonesia will be the first country that our client is expanding their business into from their home country. Focusing on rural areas across Indonesia, they are planning to launch a retail distribution network, providing customers with advanced digital solution. Their aim is to build a digital touch point across Indonesia. They believe that their business will provide Indonesians with access to the technology side, and at the same time, will educate the customers with the importance of digitalization. As such, they are looking for high-caliber individuals to be appointed as a co-founder / country manager to lead the whole operation in Indonesia. This means you are responsible to set up the presence in Indonesia, and to deliver the highest levels of revenue growth through multiple means. Recently, they received more than USD10million from a reputable investors to expand aggressively outside their home country.
As the first hire in Indonesia, the co-founder will not only be responsible to grow the business, but also in acquiring new partners and setting the different milestones for the business. Reporting directly to the founder, you will be responsible to lead the whole operations in Indonesia.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Ensuring that the company is set up and operating under the correct law and regulations.
- Leading the Marketing and PR team in order to grow the business and driving the traffic to the website.
- Ensuring that sales revenue are set and achieved accordingly.
- Coaching, and ensuring development of the team members.
- Driving the recruitment and training across different functions.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
- Managing multiple stakeholders and ensuring all communications are well.
- Ability to lead a team of at least 30 people, and ability to develop and build relationship with all stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in sales and general management affairs. This role is only opened to Indonesians who had experience in leading a team across Indonesia, or an individual who has worked in Indonesia and is familiar with the different landscape. Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead.
Other requirements include:
- At least 10 years of working management experience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry or telecommunication , experience with MNCs will be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience covering different areas across Indonesia is a must.
- Entrepreneur mindset with hands-on and a can-do attitude.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills Experience of manage both Modern Trade and General Trade in the F&B or fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Proven sales and technical track record.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Previous responsibility in managing P&L of a set up/market.
What's on Offer
- Ability to start the business and become a co-founder in Indonesia.
- Starting a new business.
- Attractive remuneration.