You are here
Country Accountant - MNC Service Company
- Regional Exposure
- Good remunaration package
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Service Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Accountant who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business
- To ensure monthly standard accounting adjustments are raised.
- Preparing the schedules required for the purpose of month end closing (eg: PPE, Cost of sales split, overhead schedule).
- Prepare monthly reporting.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation - accruals, prepayment schedule, other receivables, other payables.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash reporting for submission to Regional Financial Controller's.
- Liaise with Sales / Marketing personnel for weekly Sales / Cash reporting.
- Provide support to Regional FC on other process improvement projects in the department
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 3-5 years experience in Finance & Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- Willing to work in South Jakarta
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience