You are here
Country Accountant - MNC Consultancy Company
- Country Accountant - MNC Consultancy Company
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Hotel Chain Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Accounting Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Have worked in a full set environment.
- Handle the accounting of Indonesia operation
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of monthly accounts including Accounts payable and receivable systems - prepare the journal vouchers, review the monthly financial statement, prepare the general ledger and bank reconciliations, monitor the fixed assets registration and depreciation.
- Prepare inter-company billings and reconciliation
- Verify expense claims/vendor claims and handle payment processing
- Prepare invoices and follow up on client payments
- Assisting the project consultants on project related matters
- Assist the Payroll Specialist with Local's payroll matters eg coordinating payroll statutory documents for filing, making enquiry with the relevant authorities
- Liaising with external auditors, tax agents and lawyers. Tax exposure would be an added advantage
- Handle VAT, withholding tax and corporate tax preparation
- Prepare the audit schedules and year-end audited financial statements
- Coordinate and review weekly cash flow projection and requirements
- Perform transactional processing for other SEA entities
- Assist the financial controller in all ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or possess professional accounting qualification
- About 3-5 years experience in related field (Preferably with audit experience from a public accounting firm)
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel using pivot table, vlookup, filtering, formulas.
- Able to work under pressure and independently, in a reasonably fast environment with minimum supervision from Regional.
- Must be able to multi task.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience