You are here
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role
About Our Client
A global player company with many years of experience in the production industry, this business is geared for growth throughout the globe pushing their existing market presence throughout the globe. The key success of this business is to optimize quality at the most efficient costing and optimal production. During this exciting time we are looking for a Purchasing Head to lead the Indonesian purchasing activity and drive efficiency and cost savings for the business
Responsible for overseeing daily operations in manufacturing facilities.
The COO will engage closely with all internal operations Head of Department's regarding their respective plant goals and objectives and assist in defining strategy and driving overall profitability of the operations.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the company's vision, mission and objectives.
- Oversee plant operations, administer processes and procedures, and implement continuous improvement.
- Ensure smooth functioning of all production and testing machine and equipment.
- Prepare budgets, monitor and control consumption of consumables and direct variables to ensure compliance with established norms.
- Ensure optimal utilization of manpower and resources available to achieve maximum output. Introduce improvements in relation to productivity, quality or material utilization rate.
- Ensure implementation of defined procedures, policies and quality systems.
- Ensure compliance of OHSA and other government regulations.
- Conduct analysis of quality related issues on a daily basis and provide corrective and preventive actions as required.
- Improve the quality of products, processes, and systems by imparting related knowledge.
- Review of ISO, API documents, and logbooks; ensure systems and procedures for all stations are in compliance with standards.
- Report and analyze any critical downtime of operations and initiate improvement.
- Safeguard the well being and safety of employees, provide safety education, and promote awareness among employees.
- Ensure effective use of SAP system.
- Ensure general housekeeping of plant is sufficient.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 15 years' experience in a manufacturing environment; experience in automotive, steel manufacturing or other heavy metal manufacturing industries preferred.
- A track record of success in managing, mentoring, coaching and directing employees; experience in developing staff and promoting growth within the organization.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of driving best practices, improving productivity and profitability throughout operations with leading-edge management practices, innovative use of technology, cost reduction strategies and high-quality investment decisions.
- Prior experience in LEAN, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Total Quality Management and similar productivity and preventative maintenance tools and methodologies required.
- Knowledge of problem solving statistical tools. Ability to deal with identification of abnormalities and apply problem solving techniques.
- Computer software experience in MS Office and SAP.
What's on Offer
- Working for a multinational company with wide range of growth opportunities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization and being recognized for it.