You are here
- Join the world-wide leading consumer goods firm
- Commercial Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading FMCG Company in the world. They boast as one of the most recognisable brand in its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically and an organisation that continues to reinvent their approach to the market. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a creative and analytical commercial finance manager, who can set up a system and assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Responsible in providing profitability analysis and advise for business units and drive improvement from both price and cost control.
- Provide analysis on sales volume, revenue including discount, rebate and trade support management.
- Provide insight on the recent macroeconomic situation to support business performance explanation.
- Leading brand performance analysis, evaluating existing and new product initiatives, and drive profitable growth.
- Ad hoc projects and analysis for top-line management to support decision-making process.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Indonesia and as a result of the requirements and we are ideally looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in Bahasa, strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent technical skills.
Other key requirements include: Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 10 years experience in Finance / Management Accounting
- Ideally you will have experienced as commercial analyst / sales finance / marketing finance / pricing in a Large Multinational Consumer Goods Company
- Top-tier Audit Firm background preferable
- Strong analytic and technical skills
- Willing to get hands-on with all the projects
- Apparent leadership potential
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience