You are here
Good career opportunity
Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our Client boast as one of the most recognisable brand in its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically and an organisation that continues to reinvent their approach to the market. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a detail oriented and resilient Collection Manager who can set up a system and assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business
- Managing the credit management function and overseeing the credit control function
- Leading and motivating the credit control team in order to achieve collections targets.
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debt.
- Monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the department.
- Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Introduce and evolve effective reporting and assessment tools to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas and customers.
- Preparation of weekly cash forecasts including customer collections.
- Optimize the customer's insurance coverage with the help of our Group provider.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified person with previous experience in a similar role as either a credit supervisor or credit manager.
- Good understanding of balance sheet analysis, credit risk, financial exposure and setting credit limits.
- Fluent in English, and other language helps
- Ideally you should have a strong credit/collection background within the Banking sector!
What's on Offer
- Good career opportunity
- Good remuneration package