You are here
Chief Medical Officer
- Great working environment
- Young and dynamic company's culture
About Our Client
Our client is being foreseen to be one of the biggest organisation in the health care industry.With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Chief Medical Officer who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a service perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated to the high quality of the standard services to be met.
- Set strong medical process to ensure medical accuracy and quality of all their business article.
- Set process to enhance quality of the performance of local doctors
- Collaborate with local doctors to implement high technology process
- Review regularly the quality of the company's new content
- Set and implement standards for doctors recruitment
- Lead recruitment of key doctors in managerial position
- Travel regularly across South East Asia to directly interact with the medical team
- Become the medical face of the company
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and managerial skills .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- Medical degree from top 50 universities globally will be prioritised
- Open for expatriates
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Excellent medical knowledge is required.
- Public health degree is not required but is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Perfect understanding of English medical scientific literature
- Fluency in either Indonesian, Malay or Thai is not required but is a plus
- Strong writing skills. Experience in medical journalism is not required but is a plus
- Genuinely curious and always interested in knowing the most updated medical news
- Genuinely motivated to influence positively the lives of tens of millions of people
- Proven ability to work in multi-cultural teams
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with company's share potential.
- Amazing opportunity to build one of the largest medical media in the world.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.