You are here
Chief Medical Officer
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing primary healthcare businesses in Southeast Asia. In less than four years since inception, they have become Indonesia's leading employer of healthcare professionals. They achieve their mission by providing international quality. Our client is looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as Chief Medical Officer.
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organization
* Create strategies to develop the skills of the company's GP's, pharmacists, nurses, and laboratory technicians
* Develop and coordinate training programs
* Establish risk mitigation strategies and ensure proper oversight of medical activities
* Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve
business goals and objectives
* Assist the company in acquiring necessary accreditations
The Successful Applicant
The Chief Medical Officer will be based in Jakarta and will require travelling across Indonesia 80%. The candidate must have minimum 8 years experience as a practicing physician and experience at a well known hospital / clinic. It is also essential to have strong entrepreneurial spirit, strong team player, has global experience and strict discipline in technical standards. US based work background is a plus.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to deliver a direct and meaningful contribution to Indonesia's healthcare sector, and to embark on the greatest adventure of your professional career.