You are here
Chief Marketing Officer
- Excellent opportunity to work wih startup
- Promising prospects for career growth
About Our Client
Our client is an Indonesian based company who is expanding rapidly across Indonesia. Established, and invested by strong US investors, they are planning to make Indonesia as their core market before expanding throughout South East Asia. The key industry focus is within the Healthcare & Nutrition. The team consist of visionaries young people and they are looking for a marketing genius to strengthen the team and develop their business in South East Asia.
As a new CMO, you will be directly reporting to the CEO, and you will eventually be responsible to build your own team. The CMO will be responsible for all the marketing strategies, branding, and communication. Working closely with the other stakeholders to ensure best practice and standards are fulfilled consistently, the role will play a key strategic in the execution of the objective. Other responsibilities include:
- Recommending or directing marketing campaigns and strategies, and executing plans to achieve target objectives.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to develop the business.
- Providing continuous relationship with the existing business that had been acquired, and facilitating the servicing of underlying clients in Indonesia.
- Driving continuous change across the business by building, and developing a strong team of marketing professionals.
- Shaping segmentation strategy based on customer insights and competitive market research in order to differentiate their position in the market.
- Analysing the customer's journey, and implementing improvements in developing products in order to drive the growth.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only opened for high-caliber candidate who comes from tier-1 University, international university preferred. An excellent communication in English is a must, and the ability to be have an innovative mindset to drive the business forward is required. To seize the opportunity, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from top tier-1 university, ideally from the ivy-league.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience as a dedicated marketer with strong track records.
- International exposure (either working professionally or educated) is preferred.
- Great problem solving, analytical and fact based decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a growing brand, and part of a pioneer team.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.