You are here
Chief Marketing Officer - Retail Pharma
Stock option provided.
About Our Client
Our client is an Indonesian based company who is expanding rapidly across Indonesia. Established, and invested by the US investors, they are Southeast Asia's fastest growing primary healthcare business. The key industry focus is within the pharmaceutical retail, targeting 2nd tier cities in Indonesia as they believe healthcare in providing international quality care at affordable price points to Indonesia's upcoming middle class. Aiming to provide international standards of advice, consultation and bringing the pharmacy back to the center of the community, they are looking for high-seasoned General Manager of Sales & Marketing.
In line with the company's vision for its global expansion, this role will be reporting directly to the CEO. He/she will be responsible will be the primary individual in charge of driving the top line of the businesses. Other responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and putting together materials such as collaterals, presentations, fact sheets and client communications.
- Recommending or directing marketing campaigns and strategies, and executing plans to achieve target objectives on both ATL and BTL.
- Overseeing the planning, development and execution of the marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Generating revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the client using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications to develop clear market positioning.
- Liase and establishing excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to develop the business.
- Providing continuous relationship with the existing business that had been acquired, and facilitating the servicing of underlying clients in Indonesia.
The Successful Applicant
This role requires n excellent communication in English, and the ability to be have an innovative mindset to drive the business forward is required. He / she has to work in a start-up company before, and has an entrepreneur mindset. To seize the opportunity to work for this high MNC, you should be/have:
- University graduate major with relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing experience as a dedicated marketer, in the management position, in client and/or agency roles.
- Superb analytical skills and hands-on attitude.
- Preferred industry: retail or pharmaceutical business, international experience is a plus.
- Understanding of the digital marketing, and the how-to.
- Strong track records in sales and consumer marketing.
- Great problem solving, analytical and fact based decision making skills
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Working experience in financial services.
- Excellent time management skill with strong analytics capabilities.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand, and part of a pioneer team in Indonesia.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career