You are here
- Financial leadership role
- Growing business
About Our Client
A market leader with business expansion at the forefront of their mind. They are a leader in the Financial Services industry and seek a strong CFO to lead the business from a financial standpoint.
The successful individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing. In addition, you will work with all relevant regulatory bodies to ensure full compliance to all prevalent Indonesian laws
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff both in Indonesia and abroad.
- A prior track record in implement processes and control to create efficiency's
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- The highest level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Solid understanding of regulatory environment in Indonesia and hold relevant regulatory qualifications as appropriate.
- Track record or training, developing and motivating a good finance team.
What's on Offer
- Great time to join through some interesting business developments
- Year on Year growth projected which you can be part of
- Potential regional opportunities in the future