You are here
CFO - Service MNC Big Company
- CFO in SERVICE
- Big MNC Service Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Giant Service MNC Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic CFO who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 15 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in Service Business
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Big 4 experienced during the early start of your career
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Have experienced leading a large team and with flexible leadership style
- Strong communication in English
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a Public Listed Property Company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set