You are here
Cash and Capital Engineering Director
Leader in the emerging engineering business
About Our Client
Our client is a global company; specialize security and services providing security products, services and solutions for various industries. They are a business with rapid growth and strong branding over 12 years. Our client has 125 global offices located worldwide.
- To provide direction and vision for the team to deliver continuous improvement and business objectives
- Establish the right teams, strategies and behaviors in the engineering team to meet budgeted targets with a priority of revenue and profit.
- Work with the business development function to ensure capacity for growth and market fulfillment is achieved continuously
- To work with the rest of the senior management team to deliver on the financial targets set
- Develop key relationships with existing and potential customers to facilitate the growth of revenue in this sector.
- To set priorities and environment for the operation to to develop its working model to become less dependant on basic, manual processes and utilize existing technologies to meet company objectives.
- To ensure the compliance of the business to Group standards.
- To provide leadership
- To inspire the operation team management and workforce to a culture of continuous improvement with a no-compromise approach to compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years in Senior management positions in a similar role in a B2B manufacturing or capital equipment after-sales support business.
- Commercially savvy with a track record of P&L departmental responsibility.
- Formal qualifications in Business Management or similar.
- Multi-national company employment experience at a management level
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- An experienced man-manager at all management levels.
What's on Offer
The chance to be part of the growing business in Indonesia