You are here
Business Unit Manager
- Senior position in Global Oleochemical Company
- Medan based position
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Business Unit Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
* Implementation of principal strategies, guidelines, and policy in Indonesia
* Coordinate Production and Sales department to work together to achieve profitability target.
* Track and monitor progress on new business development in Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Medan we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must, Ability to speak and read Mandarin will be an advantage. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
* A minimum 10 years experience as sales or marketing manager in an industrial B2B environment
* Preferably also with at least 8 years experiences in Oleochemical industry environment
* Having background and experience in financial analyst will be an advantage.
* Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
* Willingness to relocated to Medan
What's on Offer
* Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
* Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
* The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
* Excellent medical and remuneration package