You are here
Business Planning & Operations Manager - Appco Group Indonesia
Attractive remuneration package
Exposure to direct sales and marketing
About Our Client
Appco Group Indonesia was established in 2006 by Michael Moore as Country Head of Indonesia. The company has five locations in Indonesia, which are Jakarta (Head office), Kemang Raya, Pondok Indah, BSD City and Bali. The company's major clients comprise from both the charity and commercial sectors.
- Lead the Business design phase with internal and/or external stakeholders, business project manager and product owner
- Organise and drive workshops with business leads, engage and manage stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to elicit Business Requirements using a variety of techniques. The preferred methodology may include - interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task analysis and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business users on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed based on standard templates and best practice guidelines: Business Requirements Documents, Functional requirements and Solution designs.
- Oversee Operational areas to ensure continuous improvement of all operational processes to provide excellent operational support and services to clients.
- Responsible to monitor and work with the management team to monitor all KPIs on group and company health Oversee Processing dept. to ensure compliance of contractual obligations/ Service Level Agreements to clients and Marketing Offices.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 6 years of working experience in a service industry with at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity
Work experience with financial institution and / or telco operational areas is an added advantage
Good command in written and spoken English
Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Intermediate Access
Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
Organised, detailed and analytical
Able to multi-task, versatile and adaptable to changing situations
Experience working in complex, international, fast moving environments
Direct people management experience having led successful teams of 3 + people at least
Experience directing results and performance with proven ability to work under pressure and to adapt quickly
Experience managing and building strong business relationships and influencing senior / executive management decisions
Experience managing / coaching people, making decisions and driving execution
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to start a new role and assist in shaping the business operations of the company
- Exposure to direct sales and marketing
- A great opportunity to gain more understanding on how people-to-people business works