You are here
Business Intelligence - Data Analyst (FMCG)
- Maximize your skills in Business Intelligence
- Millions of consumers all over the world
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company. With history in manufacturing and distribution all around globe in more than 100 countries, the company group has grow significantly particularly in South East Asia. With the passion of innovation and dynamic growth, our client looking for the best talent to expand their market in Indonesia
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be generating insights from data and supporting the adoption of data dashboards.
- You will work on analysis and reporting, data integrity, change management, implementation, user training and support.
- You will be maintaining database - to effectively monitor data quality.
- Performance management - analysis of all operations data, produce dashboards and reports for various departments
- Project Coordinator - participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality, plan project implementation strategies, monitor project progress, provide help desk support and training users.
- Co-ordinate with the regional Tableau Support Team
- Support data input & analysing reports by providing training.
The Successful Applicant
- BA Degree - preferably Masters Degree
- 5 years experience in Business Intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills, creative problem solving, strategic thinking
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with reports and dashboards preparation, experience in Tableau / FMCG industry is an advantage
- High initiative, reliable and independent person, high attention to detail.
- Knowledge in Operations
- Very good level of English, able to communicate with foreigners.
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial spirit
What's on Offer
- Excellent career rewarding opportunity
- Offers career progression
- Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospect