You are here
Business Development Manager
Online hospitality business
Business development (sales focus)
About Our Client
An on-line hospitality agency. Currently growing its business to other cities in Indonesia besides Jakarta.
- Build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential hotel and property owners.
- Engage client relationships.
- Keep abreast of local market trends and grasp sales opportunities proactively to achieve targets.
- Prepare sales materials such as proposals or contracts.
- Prepare and submit reports regularly.
- Coordinate with internal departments to support account's business needs and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business/Tourism/Mass Communications. Graduates from abroad are preferred.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Sales.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skill.
- Adaptable to dynamic environment.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Willing to travel and to be relocated.
- Open to fresh starters
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- New experience in e-commerce business
- Dynamic environment