You are here
Business Development Manager - E-commerce
New and exciting career opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is the fastest online budget accommodation booking in South East Asia. With regional office presence, our client believes heavily in investing their business in Philippines. They offered various services such as:
- Ensure the guest are served with consistent experience during their stay at any of the partner opportunity, through quality check points
- Helps hoteliers and guest house owners to showcase their property over a responsive platform
- Build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential hotel and property owners.
- Engage client relationships.
- Keep abreast of local market trends and grasp sales opportunities proactively to achieve targets.
- Prepare sales materials such as proposals or contracts.
- Prepare and submit reports regularly.
- Coordinate with internal departments to support account's business needs and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business/Tourism/Mass Communications. Graduates from abroad are preferred.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Sales in the E-commerce or related field is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent negotiation and analytic skill.
- Adaptable to dynamic environment.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience is a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Willing to travel and to be relocated
What's on Offer
- Rare opportunity.
- Part of the first few hires.