You are here
Assistant Accountant - MNC manufacturer (Palembang area)
Great career opportunity
Highly dynamic company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium company in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Assistant Accountant who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects of financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review project cost analysis
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for risk management and contract reviews
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position.
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in accounting function.
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- Experience in manufacturing companies is a MUST.
- Experience in costing is also a MUST.
- Willing to be placed in palembang.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation