You are here
After Sales Service Manager - EPC
- Interesting career opportunity
- Interesting remuneration
About Our Client
Our client originated in Germany in 1879 and has been doing commercial operation in Indonesia since 1971. Currently they are developing their EPC business in Indonesia.
This position will be in charge for, but not limited to:
1. Business development & Sales process in plant Industries
2. Networking with customers for identification of business opportunities
3. Operating and technical services experience in Air Separation Unit, Hydrogen, Ammonia, PSA, LNG is desirable.
4. Understand the client requirements of technical services, spares, proprietary components like PSA, Cold Box, PLC, etc.
5. Exposure of revamp experience is an added qualification
6. Experience of representing a team or region with reporting & coordination with head office
The Successful Applicant
Candidates are expected to have an engineering degree, preferably chemical or mechanical engineering with 10 to 15 years of sales and plant operation experience within relevant field. Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
This job offers an opportunity to work for a rapidly developing organisation with international exposure.