Sales - Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Sales Manager/Director/VP jobs
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent
The Product Sales Director will be reporting to the President Director. The successful candidate will be part of BOD team. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world.
- Key commercially focused role
- Challenging job with great scope for growth
An opportunity to work with a European MNC into Power Plant EPC
- Leading European MNC - Power Plant EPC
- Complete Sales across South East Asia
This is a senior role to be responsible for the international business divisions in consumer goods.
- Interesting Global Opportunity
- senior position in FMCG
Our client is one of the leaders in the electrical equipment industry. They provide turnkey solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
- Major player in the electrical equipment industry
- Senior sales leadership role across Asia Pacific
- Excellent remuneration
- International exposure opportunity
- Career progression in insurance industry
- *Excellent remuneration
- *International exposure opportunity
- Excellent chance to work in a dynamic & growing MNC.
- Capitalise on strong customer base and lead the business operation in Indonesia.
- Excellent chance to work in a growing MNC.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
On behalf of multinational automotive manufacturing giants' JV, Michael Page is currently recruiting an After-Sales Service Director this position will be responsible for establishing the product's after sale service system. The scope of work includes after-sales engineering, technology, accessories, settlement and customer service and other business modules.
- Interesting opportunity in a multinational company
- Interesting remuneration
This role is responsible for the promotion, management and sales of the client's software suite products and its associated services in the region. The role is accountable for reaching set sales targets, sourcing new business, maintaining client relationships, regular account management, keeping the CRM up-to-date and actively creating new opportunities within the market.
- International Mining Consulting company
- Software Solutions based products
This is a senior position in commercial responsible for overall sales & marketing in the company, as well as driving Supply Chain and production planning.
- Senior role in a leading FMCG
- Interesting career opportunity
Responsible for the overall Coordination, the Functional Management and Leadership of all of the Sales
activities of the business particularly with the Planning and Execution:
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers and sales business partners/distributors in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
- Manage all of the field and in-house sales functions of the Company's facilities.
- The position specifically is responsible for all Field Sales, Head Quarters based sales team and all Sales support functions of the Company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel
- Spend a sufficient portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel
- In coordination with COO, establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission/incentive plans, sales contests, etc.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer Strategies
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel
- Senior role in a leading FMCG
- Great career development & advancement