Sales - Business Development jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobJakartaPermanentIDR50,000,000 - IDR70,000,000
Head of Business for an exciting start-up - based in Jakarta
- Excellent chance to work in a dynamic & growing MNC
- Opportunity to leverage existing strong networks building a winning team
- Capitalise on strong customer base and lead the business operation in Indonesia
- Dynamic & growing MNC
- Opportunity to build a winning team
- Excellent remuneration package
- Outside Jakarta
- Good career progression
- *Outside Jakarta
- *Career progression
Our client is a Singapore based Ecommerce company,t hey are launching their operation in Indonesia by in 2015, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Partnership to be part of their pioneer team. They have evolved from a small startup business to be one of the leading Ecommerce platform in SEA.
- Competitive remuneration package
- new ecommerce business in Indonesia
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Part of a tremendous expansion team.
- Multi national culture with regional locations.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Part of a tremendous expansion team
Reporting to the Director based in the host country, this individual will be based in Jakarta, and become the representative figure for promoting inward investment from Indonesia.
- Opportunity to establish a strong network
- Part of a new team
Our Client is a leading international law firm with operations in more than 50 countries. They are looking to hire a Senior Business Development (BD) & Marketing Manager for their rapidly growing Indonesia operations. The Senior BD & Marketing Manager will provide leadership to the Jakarta BD & Marketing function and offer pro-active, effective BD & Marketing services to the Jakarta office and the region.
- Drive BD & Marketing activities for a leading international law firm
- Lead a robust business development team for one of the largest players
The Sales Manager will be reporting to the Country Sales Manager. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
- Transportation Industry focus
- Key commercially focused role
On behalf of our respected multinational client, Michael Page is currently hiring an Area Sales Manager to be based in Jakarta. Candidates are expected to have 4 years of experience in Project Sales and exposed to either electrical or mechanical engineering. Ability to create technical drawing and calculation are also a must.
- Interesting career opportunity
- Good remuneration
The Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Regional Sales Director. The successful candidate will work closely with Global and Regional sales team, Technical Service and outside parties. You will be expected to analyze and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Establish business relationship with key account in Personal and Home care markets
- Establish channel partners to distribute the products across Indonesia
- Provide detailed marketing strategies by regions
- Prepare and manage annual marketing budget.
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
- Home and Personal Care Background
- Excellent network in FMCG companies