Sales - Business Development jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent
Reporting to the CEO and Co-founder, the high-caliber candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintain the partnerships with various financial services industry (multi finance, banks, and insurance). The individual will build, lead, and recruit his own team to increase the revenue generated across his business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the entire P&L of the department.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Introducing our company technology and solution to financial service industry across Indonesia.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams.
- Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining relationship with the insurance, multifinance, and banks.
- Educating and establishing partnerships in order to grow revenue and footprints in Indonesia.
- Ability to understand the various of the product and increase revenue opportunity by offering innovative products
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
Featured JobJakartaPermanentIDR50,000,000 - IDR70,000,000
- Attractive package.
- Technology tart up with global presence.
Head of Business for an exciting start-up - based in Jakarta
- Excellent chance to work in a dynamic & growing MNC
- Opportunity to leverage existing strong networks building a winning team
- Capitalise on strong customer base and lead the business operation in Indonesia
- Dynamic & growing MNC
- Opportunity to build a winning team
Reporting to the Director based in the host country, this individual will be based in Jakarta, and become the representative figure for promoting inward investment from Indonesia.
- Opportunity to establish a strong network
- Part of a new team
Our Client is a leading international law firm with operations in more than 50 countries. They are looking to hire a Senior Business Development (BD) & Marketing Manager for their rapidly growing Indonesia operations. The Senior BD & Marketing Manager will provide leadership to the Jakarta BD & Marketing function and offer pro-active, effective BD & Marketing services to the Jakarta office and the region.
- Drive BD & Marketing activities for a leading international law firm
- Lead a robust business development team for one of the largest players
The Sales Manager will be reporting to the Country Sales Manager. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
- Transportation Industry focus
- Key commercially focused role
Our client is a Singapore based Ecommerce company,t hey are launching their operation in Indonesia by in 2015, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Partnership to be part of their pioneer team. They have evolved from a small startup business to be one of the leading Ecommerce platform in SEA.
- Competitive remuneration package
- new ecommerce business in Indonesia
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to expend their business in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Senior Media Sales manager With presence across 5 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of Financial services.
- Attractive remuneration
- start up experience
On behalf of our respected multinational client, Michael Page is currently hiring an Area Sales Manager to be based in Jakarta. Candidates are expected to have 4 years of experience in Project Sales and exposed to either electrical or mechanical engineering. Ability to create technical drawing and calculation are also a must.
- Interesting career opportunity
- Good remuneration
The Senior Business Development Manager will be reporting to the National and Regional Business Heads. Successful candidate will work closely with different department as well as with regional support team. Future employee will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business in Indonesia.
- Interesting career opportunity within a multinational company
- Great chance to develop domestic market
Our client is looking for exceptional Senior Business Development that have strong entrepreneurial spirit with extensive Financial industry expertise. an individual that believe about the future of Internet industry in Indonesia that experienced in the challenges of scaling an Internet Fintech business, and capable of interacting with key contact member in financial industry.
- exposure an fast phased Internet environment
- attractive salary package