78 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSemarangPermanent
The Technical Sales Executive will be reporting to the Business Manager.The successful candidate will work closely with Regional sales and Technical Service team. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the area (Jakarta or Semarang).
- Key commercially focused role
- Great oppotunity to work with reputable company
On behalf of our respected client, Michael Page is currently hiring Sales GM with proven track record in coating resin industry to be based in Tangerang. Candidates are expected to have at least 10 years of managerial experience in similar role and industry.
- Interesting career opportunity
- Great chance to develop domestic market
An opportunity to work with a European MNC into Power Plant EPC
- Leading European MNC - Power Plant EPC
- Complete Sales across South East Asia
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to launch their business presence in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Business for their new car division. With presence across 25 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of automobiles.
- opportunity to work in a start-up
- Attractive remuneration
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to launch their business presence in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Business for their used car division. With presence across 25 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of automobiles. Their hi-tech interactive research platform will allow users to navigate easily and you will be able to find exciting news and reviews, automotive comparison, location of the nearest dealers and updates of the latest automotive products, specification and trends. Our client provides a one-stop solution for all automotive enthusiasts.
As the Head of Business for the Used Car division, you are responsible to develop, implement strategies and manage the sales target. This means you are responsible for delivering the highest levels of revenue growth for by giving suggestions for sales, account receivable, profit and future development of the organization.
- Attractive remuneration
- the opportunity to work in a start-up
Reporting to the CEO and Co-founder, the high-caliber candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintain the partnerships with various financial services industry (multi finance, banks, and insurance). The individual will build, lead, and recruit his own team to increase the revenue generated across his business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the entire P&L of the department.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Introducing our company technology and solution to financial service industry across Indonesia.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams.
- Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining relationship with the insurance, multifinance, and banks.
- Educating and establishing partnerships in order to grow revenue and footprints in Indonesia.
- Ability to understand the various of the product and increase revenue opportunity by offering innovative products
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
Featured JobJakartaPermanentIDR50,000,000 - IDR70,000,000
- Attractive package.
- Technology tart up with global presence.
Head of Business for an exciting start-up - based in Jakarta
- Excellent chance to work in a dynamic & growing MNC
- Opportunity to leverage existing strong networks building a winning team
- Capitalise on strong customer base and lead the business operation in Indonesia
- Dynamic & growing MNC
- Opportunity to build a winning team
Reporting directly to the director based from Singapore, the selected individual will be responsible to maximise revenue, share and profit in all channels and markets. The person will be accountable to maintain and develop deep account relationships with all partners. As the most senior person in the company, you will also be responsible to lead the multi-functional team.
- Rare opportunity.
- Fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Director based in the host country, this individual will be based in Jakarta, and become the representative figure for promoting inward investment from Indonesia.
- Opportunity to establish a strong network
- Part of a new team
Our Client is a leading international law firm with operations in more than 50 countries. They are looking to hire a Senior Business Development (BD) & Marketing Manager for their rapidly growing Indonesia operations. The Senior BD & Marketing Manager will provide leadership to the Jakarta BD & Marketing function and offer pro-active, effective BD & Marketing services to the Jakarta office and the region.
- Drive BD & Marketing activities for a leading international law firm
- Lead a robust business development team for one of the largest players
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Jakarta in 2014, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in sales across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialised sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the best and brightest sales staff, placing them in the most employee-friendly and progressive businesses, to create long-term relationships between employee and employer.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales job seekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, fast moving consumer goods and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales candidates and companies offering outstanding sales opportunities to bring about successful relationships and sustainable results.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
TestimonialsTitien Supeno, Group HR Director - PT Mitra Pinasthika Mustika TbkMichaelPage has been partnering with us in the last few years specifically to address this concern and we’ve found them to be very professional, resourceful and consistent.Anna Dosy, Human Resources Manager - PT. Aberdeen Asset Management...Michael Page offered me a great service and helpful advice. Every member of their team is professional and courteous. They make recruiting a lot easier. Highly recommended!Charles Rossi, Country Manager - Regus IndonesiaMichael Page our partner has always provided us with the most professional and personalised service.