Sales - Account Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
A Key Account Manager role in a European Beverage company has just been available. This role is responsible for developing and managing a defined group of accounts across all Modern Trade and channels in line with company requirements and standards.
- Exposure to multinational FMCG company
- Rewarding career in global european FMCG company
On behalf of our multinational client, Michael Page is currently sourcing for Key Account Manager. Candidates are expected to have commercial experience for 4 to 6 years and exposure to the packaging business.
- Interesting career opportunity
- multinational exposure
This key account position will be responsible for all channels; Hyper Super, Minimarket and Modern Trade Independent.
Purpose of this role is to develop and implement key account strategies and achieve sales targets for key accounts in an efficient and profitable way.
- Be a part of a growing brand in Indonesia
- Attractive Compensation & Benefits
The Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with RSM, Technical Service, R&D team and outside parties. You will be expected to analyze and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business across Indonesia. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Drive sales management towards new business acquisitions and end-user engagement
- Develop and track account plans for key accounts
- Identify customer requirements and follow up on customer submissions
- Manage credit, pricing, rebates and budget etc for key accounts
- Develop and deliver internal and customer presentations
- Classify and create opportunities to participate in targeted briefs
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
- Excellent remuneration