Procurement & Supply Chain - Logistics - Customer Service jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Logistics - Customer Service jobs
- Featured JobBaliPermanent
The Customer Proposal and Logistic Coordinator will be reported to Head of Global Sales. The chosen applicant need to have a strong communication and coordination skills.
- Multinational Manufacturing Company
- Well remunerated position
The Planning Manager is responsible for day -to-day operational management of the Resource allocation and labour Plan including maintaining a safe working environment for the team via the daily plan. The Planning Manager will Reporting to Operations Director and will be based in Bekasi.
- Achieve agreed Safety and Occupational Health goals, in line with annual Site Environment, Health & Safety Plan, or real time changes in Safety performance.
- Ensure completion of incident reports, communication of investigation findings with Clients requirements
- Implement initiatives of cost controlling, profit maximizing and budget planning to meet customer objectives.
- Review financial and operational performance with customer to identify the improvement and challenges.
- Develops and maintains good relationship with customer to meet their requirements and expectations.
- Effectively maintain the customer satisfaction level by trains the employees and contractors.
- Setting up and Planning Logistics Transportation Schedules
- Monitor the progress of project implementation
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of operations within the transport management responsibilities through the development of timely and accurate.
- Able to manage and achieve the budgeted operation plan
- Able to deliver well the operation services and meet the approved revenue goals
- Control expenses to deliver a healthy profit margin
- Able to act within strict process to provide continuous improvement excellence
- Able to provide excellent client service to customer, its representatives
- Able to communicate and act swiftly in times of critical and urgent operation situations
- Competent in seeking avenues of cost avoidance, cost reduction, and take out costing while maintaining excellent operation service
- Ensuring operational procedures are within the approved HSE boundaries
- Able to motivate and drive morale of a large team
- *Global Logistics Company
- *A well remunerated position