Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
1 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
This role will reporting to Senior Sourcing Manager and need to coordinate with Merchandising team and Supplier to ensure all the sourcing are meet the expectation that had been agrees.
- Manage demand and make sure the sourcing process to execute Merchant Strategies.
- Manage and coordinate with supplier to ensure everything is on company's process and procedures
- Lead identified sourcing opportunities to ensure suppliers or factories capability and timely order execution
- Manage the buying trip from A-Z including pre-trip, itinerary set up, cost, negotiation to finalisation to ensure the trip objectives are fully achieved
- Ensure suppliers quotations and samples are completed within time line requirement and execute order placement to meet the expectations on capability, capacity, quality and delivery performance
- Maintain performance data of each supplier on a regular basis and determine actions to address any concern
- Identify and resolve product specification issue upfront, distribute product specification to designated supplier
- Provide insight on product re-engineering opportunities and value unlock solutions to current products that improves product and lowers cost
- Global Retail Company
- A well remunerated position