Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- South JakartaPermanent
The Demand Planning Manager will manage all activity for forecasting, S&OP and capital investment. This position will be reporting to National Demand and Supply Planning Manager.
- Global FMCG Company
- A well remunerated position
This role offers you a chance to take role in communicating the Demand Plan at multiple levels to drive the operating plan as well as support key metrics and overall business results in a well-established mobile marketplace in Asia. This is an excellent opportunity to express your full potential since your position will interface with members of Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Start Up Company in Fashion Industry
- Experience in Demand & Supply Planning Required
The role will be reporting directly to the Market Manager and will assist him in supporting overall sales activities in Indonesia.
- Experience in Ingredients/Flavourings Required
- Work experience in Customer Service
The chosen candidate will be directly in charge of the demand management and all processes relating to the logistics matter. He/She will be leading a team of operational team as well as managing 3PL relationships. Reporting to the Finance and Administrative Manager and dotted line to the MD, while also working very closely with the Regional.
- Proven Trackrecord in Logistics and Demand Planning
- Experience in Personal Care Retail Industry