Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
1 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
The Demand & Supply Planning Manager will manage all activity for forecasting, S&OP and capital investment. The responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Develop and Implement an initiatives of demand & supply planning strategic - focus on effective production, distribution & inventory plan.
- Develop the Sales & Operations Planning to minimize service risk and cost efficiency.
- Plan and manage for capital investment for long term infrastructure planning.
- Work closely to commercial team, supply chain team and procurement team to ensure forecast accuracy and cost efficiency.
- Managed all aspects of demand analysis and forecasting contributing to increased profit.
- Maintained on time delivery schedules and receipt of raw material and finished goods.
- Supervised, trained and implemented team objectives for all demand planners.
- Established monthly review process with Head of Sales, Head of Marketing and Head of Finance to ensure business changes and new brand introductions were incorporated into the forecast.
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
- An opportunity to work in MNC