Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
37 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Customer Service / Order Management
- Demand Planning
- Indirect Procurement
- Logistics - 3pl - Commercial Management
- Logistics - Customer Service
- Logistics - Manufacturing
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Monthly Salary (IDR)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent
All The Middle Management team will be report directly to Director. The chosen applicant need to have a strong interpersonal skill with high accountability and reliable to his work. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that focuses on family values
The Head of Strategic Procurement will be reporting to General Manager. The chosen applicant need to have a strong Analytical skill and wide market intelligent to facilitate the management team in the decision making. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Featured JobWest SumatraPermanent
- Global Palm Oil company
- A well remunerated position
Stepping into a Lead role as the head of Purchasing to develop a team and drive productivity. Also involved in creating strategies and improvements to the current set up. Being the leader and leading by example to driving the team's productivity and drive cost down for the total benefit of the company
- Opportunity to make a change
- Brand new position
The Customer Proposal and Logistic Coordinator will be reported to Head of Global Sales. The chosen applicant need to have a strong communication and coordination skills.
Featured JobNorth JakartaPermanent
- Multinational Manufacturing Company
- Well remunerated position
The Customer Service/Supply Chain Assistant will be reported to Supply Chain Supervisor. The chosen applicant need to have a strong coordination and coordination skills.
- Global Trading Company
- A well remunerated position
This role will report to the General Manager of the firm and with several strategic direct subordinates throughout Indonesia. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited in developing the right buying strategy to reach and support the business target of the company, identifying and managing inefficiency to improve the buying operations, cost savings, volume, and supply. Manage cost to be constantly low by having the insight of inflation factors.
- Multinational tobacco firm with global operation
- Deliver strategy with strong category management
This senior role will report to an expatriate Supply Chain Director and the role will be responsible for several regional managers within Warehouse Division throughout all Indonesia operation. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to manage all warehouse activities to maintain efficient utilisation of facilities for storing and distributing raw material and finished goods
- Extensive presence throughout Indonesia.
- Highly dynamic work environment and fast paced
This role will report to the Managing Director and the role will be responsible of the Senior Managers within Supply Chain Division throughout all Indonesia operation. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to direct the national supply chain and operations of the business to ensure the current and future plans of the organisation are met. Execute change programs whilst having the ability to effectively manage the national operation.
- Mutinational firm with extensive plants
- An ever challenging and fast paced company
Excellent opportunity for working on a Food Tech/R&D Manager role in a global MNC
- R&D/Food Tech role
- Opportunity with Global MNC
This Corporate Director role will report to the Board of the firm and with several strategic direct subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to developing a perfect procurement strategy. Driving the national team, leading the cost management, contract management, and bidding management. Leading strategy to drive down costs on a multi-million US Dollar yearly spending.
- Major real estate and property firm
- Exclusive brand in the region
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. Since opening our office in Jakarta in 2014, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent opportunities in procurement and supply chain across the country.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsMichael Page our partner has always provided us with the most professional and personalised service.MichaelPage has been partnering with us in the last few years specifically to address this concern and we’ve found them to be very professional, resourceful and consistent....Michael Page offered me a great service and helpful advice. Every member of their team is professional and courteous. They make recruiting a lot easier. Highly recommended!