Marketing - Marketing/Director/VP jobs
13 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNorth JakartaPermanent
- Well understanding about beauty retail chain and brand management in Indonesia.
- Create, implement and evaluate strategic direction of all marketing aspects of the company
- Build, manage & lead a solid marketing and operation team with good team work.
- Maintain strong relationship with principles, shopping malls, department stores and suppliers.
- Responsible for management reporting to provide insights for top management as well as annual sales target and budget.
Featured JobSouth JakartaPermanent
- Attractive package with fringe benefits
- International Exposure
As a Marketing Director, your role is essential to the organization, so it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. The many responsibilities of this position are listed below:
- Deploy corporate vision and mission into Brand and product development. Explore market opportunities to grasp market share and achieved business goals.
- Guide the direction of short and long term Marketing business plan development. Integrate strategies and action plan in Marketing Directorate and ensure all strategies and activities aligned with short and long term Marketing business plan
- Responsible to make implementation of the strategic activities, acting as role model in the company, also having the ability to motivate marketing team on executing the business planning with manner of commitment
- Senior role in a leading FMCG
- Srategic position with strong team
Our client is well-backed ecommerce company that specialised in woman category, that set out to change the way Indonesians explore, discover and buy woman needs. One of their mission is to build cross border platform in South east asia thus they looking for an exceptional Online Campaign Manager who will be responsible for all campaign creation in the company.
- Ability for rapid career advancement
- Dynamic international office environment
Reporting directly to the CEO, he/she will be responsible for the A-Z of sales and marketing, with the majority of the role focusing on the marketing side.
- Most senior Sales and Marketing person.
- Dynamic organisation.
In line with the company's vision, the Head of Marketing will be reporting directly to the Business Director and will be based in Bali.
- Excellent opportunity
- Rare opportunity
- Excellent remuneration
- International exposure opportunity
- Career progression in a well-established company
- *Excellent remuneration
- *International exposure opportunity
This role will be reporting directly to the APAC and is responsible to maximise all marketing opportunities across Indonesia to drive the implementation of new plan initiatives, manage brand portfolio and ensure compliance to brand and marketing activities.
- Interesting opportunity with start up company
- Senior position in marketing
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in a highly strategic and commercially focused role. The successful candidate will be entrusted to lead marketing, sales and distribution operations at country level. He or she can also expect rapid career growth and a competitive salary package.
- Join a leading brand in Asia with strong career growth potential
- Head a large marketing team in a highly commercially-focused role
This is a senior role within one of the largest MNC FMCG. The role will be responsible for the whole marketing division in Indonesia
- Senior role in a leading FMCG
- Inetresting career opportunity
The Marketing Director will be reporting to the CEO. The successful candidate will work closely with different functions of departments within the group. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for their business in Indonesia and around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
- Key commercially focused role
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth