Marketing - Marketing Communications jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Marketing Communications jobs
- North JakartaPermanent
This position will be responsible to coordinate all departments under Marketing division implementing the sell-in and sell-out program to achieve sales target. Reporting to Marketing Director and help Product Management team to achieve marketing target.
- Best brands in the market
- Lean organization with a solid team
Our client is part of a global portfolio of classifieds sites - and one of the largest in Indonesia. By being a part of the team, means that you will be building a network worldwide - you will be colleagues with global experts whom you will be able to learn from, and shared your knowledge with. In Jakarta, you will be come a part of a young dynamic local team comprising mostly Indonesians with a couple of expatriates.
- opportunity to be part or regional online company
- High performance team and great company culture
This role will be responsible for the company brand development & growth in Indonesia
- Lead, coach and inspire individuals and cross functional project teams to realise performance improvements and personal growth.
- Develop and execute brand positioning for use across all communication channels
- Understand & evaluate global/regional initiatives and their impact for the Indonesian brand/market.
- Work closely with agencies and key suppliers to optimise promotional concepts that are synergistic with the brand and achieve brand objectives.
- Robust understanding of key drivers for the brand/category through financial knowledge of skus and their contribution to the P&L/business.
- Portfolio A & P Budget Setting and Management in line with total marketing budget.
- Direct research requirements and dissect data into insights that will provide direction for key business opportunities - communication, packaging and product development.
- Interesting opportunity to work with one of the best brand in the world
- Be a part of young and dynamic team